This week: get still

I first heard this quote when listening to a speech that Oprah gave at Stanford. I scribbled it down in my notebook and when I was searching for inspiration for today's post it struck me as perfect. Especially with the whirlwind of activity that is me and mine at the moment. Sometimes you just need to breathe.

So to quote the great lady O. 
"When you don't know what to do, get still"

http://www.pinterest.com/six0sixdesign/words-to-live-by/

She goes on to say that 'the answers will come'. Sometimes they don't, sometimes you already had them and sometimes you realise you were asking the wrong question.
 
 This week: get still

The photograph is one I took last winter and is actually of the ice on the top of my car, pretty amazing right? 

See you next time.

xx V 

No comments:

Subscribe to our mailing list

* indicates required
Receive emails about