This September, Listening to

September has been a crazy busy month, but in the best way possible. With lots of projects in the air and some late nights of designing and making I've been listening to my Ipod a whole bunch and making lots of youtube playlists. 

This has been my month in music...

 Castlecomer, especially this mash up cover (below)


 My favourite of their original songs has to be Heaven is Closer (below)



I was lucky enough to get to Glastonbury in June and I found some fantastic new bands namely
 Haim. You can decide for yourselves which is better the original or the cover by Castlecomer above.Controversial, I know.



Discovered the lead singer of this band at culture night a few weeks ago. He did a solo acoustic set in the Oxfam Bookshop on Parliment Street in Dublin. He's from the Irish band Shadows and Dust



Also love this one by them

And finally some Rory Gallagher for you.



Have a great weekend.

No comments:

Subscribe to our mailing list

* indicates required
Receive emails about