The week in review

Wow, this week has been a busy one. And I do love them that way.

I've been  getting all my taxes in order, because yes it is THAT time of year again. 

Lots of orders shipped out, I think I will need to order even more pencil boxes at this rate.


These UK map pencils are waiting for some box lids. Can anyone spot where they live? I was doing a whole batch of southern england pencil sets. They are pretty popular these days.


I have put a LIMITED range of Christmas cards up for sale on my etsy shop. So don't miss out and buy them early.



If you follow my page on facebook you may have seen me mention an interview I did. I was approached a few weeks ago about doing an interview for Irish blog La Creature and You. Of course I said yes. Click on the image below to read the full interview. My first one, I was pretty chuffed.


And I am working on a pretty exciting new project that involves my website, lots of code and themes that will all be revealed on Tuesday the 5th of November. But more about that next week...

Have a great weekend and if you're in Ireland enjoy the bank holiday.

I will be going here on Sunday morning 

And here on Monday.

No comments:

Subscribe to our mailing list

* indicates required
Receive emails about