Its October; Eileen Gray's in the house, New tunes and why Google's making me cry

 5 Things that are getting me pumped this week: 

#1
We are over half way through October already and although I am not a fan of those cold winter mornings, I do love the crispness to the air, the trees starting to turn and the excuse to start lighting a fire. 

Conkers fallen from the Chestnut tree
Conkers,. fallen from the Chestnut Tree.
#2
I was really excited to hear that not only have IMMA reopened but they have an exhibition of the work of Eileen Gray. I for one cannot wait to check it out. It's on until January so there is plenty of time to go check it out. I'll do a little post on it when I have been. 


#3
Love this new release by the ever fantastic James Vincent McMorrow 


#4
With Halloween in mind, I've been collecting some of my ideas for the holiday over on Pinterest. Costumes. parties and crafts. 


#5 
Google are making people cry this week. They have collaborated with Saroo Brierley  to tell his story of how Google Earth helped him find his family decades after he was seperated from them in India

Check out the video below. I challenge you not to tear up. 


Have a great weekend and I'll see you back here soon. 

xx V

No comments:

Subscribe to our mailing list

* indicates required
Receive emails about