Friday round up

#1

I was delighted to be featured over on the Best2KeepitSimple blog in their feature friday. A lovely surprise in my inbox.


#2.
 

I was in London for the NTHS Make and Meet Day which was a really amazing experience. Highlights included getting to meet my fellow sellers, talking to the NTHS staff about my new ideas for Christmas and soaking in all the knowledge at the various talks and workshops. Top favourites were talks by

Pretty Little Head who gave a fascinating talk on the psychology behind the female shopper. Jane and Phillippa gave, in my opinion, hands down the best talk of the day!


Above, listening to the Notonthehighstreet founders Holly Tucker and Sophie Cornish talk about their future plans for NTHS. Their predictions for Christmas sales has got me planning my packaging systems already! Bring it on Santa Claus. 
I also can't believe I didn't know that they have written a book. Wish List please. 


Have you seen my NTHS storefront? No?! Go check it out here. You know you want to.
#3. 

My second reason for going to London was Clerkenwell Design Week
There was so much to see and trying to pack it all in was a tight squeeze but I think I did pretty well. Some great venues and lots of inspiring design.

Below light instillations in the Farmiloe Building. 
Loved seeing Another Country's stand. How cool are these postcards by them.


#4.

Lastly some product development sneak peeks.

 

Have a great weekend. Enjoy the sun wherever you are and don't forget the sunscreen.

xx V

No comments:

Subscribe to our mailing list

* indicates required
Receive emails about