This week...

I did a spring clean of my Mailing List. So a big welcome to any and all new subscribers to my blog posts. 


I am very happy to tell you that you can now find my Light Boxes in The Tuckmill Gallery in Naas Co. Kildare.  
Sorry the photograph is pretty pants. I'll take some prettier ones soon.



The feltmaking group I am part of set up our Exhibition in McCauley Place in Naas today. It will run for two weeks, a selection of just some of the pieces on show (below) Can you spot mine? It's just a tiny peek of a bigger piece.  


Over on Etsy I was featured in an amazing 5 lovely treasuries this week including one which was chosen for the front page of Etsy which is pretty dang cool. (can you guess which one got picked?)
 Drawn to her by Anne from Free Range Cowgirl (the front page treasury)
 

 And now I'm off to do some last minute prep work for two crafty birthday parties I'm doing this weekend. I see a very lovely large glass of vino in my future.

Have a great weekend.

xx  V









No comments:

Subscribe to our mailing list

* indicates required
Receive emails about