This week... weddings, miniature art, and turning your walls into one giant sketch pad

 #1

 I am working on a custom designed Wedding dress Box for a client. The colour scheme is navy and gold and I found this really beautiful gold braiding in A.Rubanesque that looks amazing. 

Oh dear, can't see this image, click on the 'see images' button at the top of the email!

I am keeping the design and decoration quite simple as the two dresses that are going in the box are quite intricate and I didn't want to detract from them. Will post some more pictures over on the facebook page when its done.

 #2
A friend of mine passed on the website of Dalton Ghetti to me saying I would love it and she was so right. Thanks K.
Oh dear, can't see this image, click on the 'see images' button at the top of the email!
Dalton Ghetti creates miniature words of art on the top of a pencil. Yes that's right, on the Top of the nib of a pencil. And as I was looking through the work I realised I had seen it somewhere before. At an exhibition called The Power of Making in The V&A. See now I am justified in buying the book that came with the exhibition.

Oh dear, can't see this image, click on the 'see images' button at the top of the email!

Like the over sized peg in the picture. I got it here

Oh dear, can't see this image, click on the 'see images' button at the top of the email!

 #3

I read about an Irish company  Smart Wall Paint in the business section of The Irish Times. Now I was reading it this week but it is dated 15th April. I think it's really a really exciting product at a pretty reasonable price point.

Oh dear, can't see this image, click on the 'see images' button at the top of the email!
In their own words

Smart Wall Paint is a whiteboard paint that can be applied to any smooth surface, transforming entire walls and rooms into creative whiteboard spaces that encourage teamwork, ideas and innovation
 
Imagine that, entire walls to write on and then JUST RUB  
 
OFF
 
 
Have a great weekend

xx V

No comments:

Subscribe to our mailing list

* indicates required
Receive emails about