Spring is here

What a difference a week makes. Last week where I live looked something like this 




You really wouldn't think that it was less than a week ago that I took those pictures. I brought my camera along on my lunchtime stroll today and snapped these shots.

This little guy was only to happy to pose for me...

the same cannot be said for this pair of ducks that flew off all a flap.

Yes I have a thing for gates.

The council dredged ( I think that's the right word) the stream recently and all manner of treasures are now lying on the banks including a rather bizarre collection of machinery. hmmm

Such a lovely Spring Day. Thank you sunshine for finally deciding to make an appearance.



 xx V

No comments:

Subscribe to our mailing list

* indicates required
Receive emails about