This week...


I saw this cute heart in a window display, although I cannot for the life of me remember where it was! 
It would make a very simple diy.  Pull a wire coat hanger into the shape you want, use a wire cutter for the ends. Then get polystyrene or timber balls. Drill holes if necessary. You could paint them, cover with paper or leave as is for the neutral look. 


By the time I got around to buying the papers last weekend there wasn't an FT to be found so I ended up with the Guardian (and my trusty Irish Times of course). And I remembered how much I loved it. 

They had a fantastic article on illustrator, Angie Stevens (below) who does these great little drawings of her daily life. . Check out her blog here.

Snapped up these two books at my local Charity Shop during the week. 


This photo (below) in particular got me thinking about Easter and easter projects! From the Childhood Treasures book by Caroline Zoob



Lots to be thinking about, mainly future projects so I better get busy! 

Also there is a fantastic exhibition running in McCauley Place in Naas, Co. Kildare at the moment. I went to the opening night last night. I would highly recommend popping in to see it while it's still on.

No comments:

Subscribe to our mailing list

* indicates required
Receive emails about