This week...

 A busy week at the studio, posting orders, covering lots of pencils, sealing them and getting them all shipped!


I've also been making lots of tea and not all top drink. I use the tea (it has a high tannin content) to stain papers a vintage brown colour . You can see them here drying by the fire. 


I use these to make the paper roses in my Wedding wreaths. 
How fabulous is the artwork.

I also wrote up a blog post over on NaasFeltandFibre blog all about the little needle felted mice that one of our members taught us how to make.


Looking forward to the weekend which should be filled with french friends, hockey matches, poker nights and maybe even time for some afternoon tea.

Until next week.

xx V

No comments:

Subscribe to our mailing list

* indicates required
Receive emails about