Designer Thursday: Something suspended


 Welcome to the very first Designer Thursday

Each week I will look at a certain area of the design world with the focus being on the designers and makers behind the objects. 
 
 Today I want to share some of my favourite necklaces and pendants from some of my favourite Etsy sellers.

neck·lace n. An ornamental chain or string of beads, jewels, or links worn around the neck.
pen·dant  n. Something suspended from something else, especially an ornament or piece of jewelry attached to a necklace or bracelet.

  First up we have this beautiful Archery Bow necklace by MisoPretty 

 

This Geometric Necklace is part of a range by Lithuanian designer BlueBirdLab


I absolutely love the pieces that FreshlyFig comes up with. This Cupcake Baking necklace is just one of my favourites by this Portland based maker.


Bubble Meteorite Necklace by Etsy seller Alina who hails from Sofia.
 I LOVE her Rare Diamonds collection.

And finally just in time for Easter is this oh so cute Porcelain Bunnyby London designer Jade Gallup from Madebymeme
 





You can also find all the pieces seen here today over on my Pinterest Board here of the same name. 

Now all I have to do is decide which one to buy! Decisions, decisions.

xx V 

1 comment:

Ali said...

some serious gorgeous finds here! :)postait

Subscribe to our mailing list

* indicates required
Receive emails about