This week...TED talks

This week I discovered TED talks. 

Well that's not exactly true, I had heard about it before and its been around for years but this week I actually listened to one of the TED talks and I kicked myself for taking this long to turn a 'must do' into a 'done' on my to do list.

To pick just one talk to show you was hard to do but I chose Sir Ken Robinson's talk on education and creativity and how we are educating today's children. It is an incredibly interesting talk but its also funny and maybe more importantly it is very easy to listen to.


"If you are not prepared to be wrong you will never come up with anything original"  

- Sir Ken Robinson
 

So take a moment and check out the website Please pretty please. 

Have a great weekend. 

xx V 



No comments:

Subscribe to our mailing list

* indicates required
Receive emails about