My wish list this Christmas; Part 1

Let's think Irish this Christmas. First up Irish Jewellery designers. 

Rachel Swan 
"makes hollow formed three-dimensional jewellery inspired by modern architecture and sculpture"  The pendant below called Hollow Pearl Pendant €155 reminds me of an Anish Kapoor instillation I saw in Japan years ago, a dark fathomless blackness, beautiful; both of them.




 
Angela O'Kelly who works with a variety of mediums including paper and textiles to create these beautiful sculptural pieces.


Sabrina Meyns who works from her studio in Co. Waterford creates the most delicate and beautiful pieces like the one photographed below.


And lastly; originally from the Czech Republic Filip Vanas's work is a vibrant wash of colour, my favourite is his silver and epoxy range. 



2 comments:

Petal to Petal said...

That Rachel Swan pendant is lovely. And I'm so happy so have discovered Sabrina Meyns jewelry- thank you!- it's absolutely beautiful!x

Vanessa said...

Sabrina was a new discovery for me too! Such talent. Great to see.

Subscribe to our mailing list

* indicates required
Receive emails about