Home grown at Garrendenny Lane

One of the main reasons that I love the internet is the possibility of the finding places people and things that you would otherwise not know existed. Especially those that are close to home. Take yesterday morning for example. Looking at my news feed on twitter Irish Enterprise I saw that business of the day was Lorna Sixsmith from Garrendenny Lane.So I checked out her website and I love it.

It was actually quite hard to pick my top 3 from the site, mainly because there is just such a wide selection of gifts available. But here they are. 

#1 These gorgeous cushions (perfect for a child's bedrooms) from Danish brand Ferm Living




#3 and last but never least this Black and Blum bookend. Quirky but clever too. His name is James.


So pop on over and say hi to Lorna and Garrendenny Lane. Tell her Vanessa sent you! 


xx V 

1 comment:

Lorna said...

Thank you so much for the lovely blog post ,really appreciate it and delighted to have found your blog, Lorna

Subscribe to our mailing list

* indicates required
Receive emails about