My weekend...

Most weekends I try to actually go out and do something, otherwise I find that I will potter around the place and end up doing work instead. Now I don't always get a full weekend off, I had to work yesterday, so I was determined to do something with my Saturday. This is what I got up to.

A cool, if small, showcase of the Irish designer Sorcha O'Raghallaigh's work in Brown Thomas. Got some ideas from her unusual knitting techniques. Thinking After School Project over at The Craft Corner in the future.


 Delicious food stands and our lunch over at the Food Market in Temple Bar.

normally the food market is in Meeting House Square but it had been squeezed out onto the street because of  this extraveganza...

  McGuigan Wines were 'celebrating their Irish roots' and hosted this living vineyard in Meeting House Square - very very cool and created such a buzz. Unfortunately Saturday was the last day so you'll just have to hope for a repeat.

Ribbons from A.Rubanesque

  and some cool materials from Murphy Sheehy
.

Popped into one of my favourite bookstores. The Secret Book and Record Shop on Wicklow St.

Spotted this Street Art

And caught a Polo Match and some sunshine in Phoenix Park with the rest of the city. Don't think I've ever seen the Park quite so packed. And I still don't understand the rules. 




























And next weekend I'm off to London for a quick trip. Cannot wait!

xx V

No comments:

Subscribe to our mailing list

* indicates required
Receive emails about