Monday morning's Old School

I've been feeling a bit nostalgic recently. I think it's probably something to do with the copious amount of time I spend hooked up to technology in one way or another. It's also probably why I can't pass by a flea market without buying something. More on my flea market finds tomorrow. 

So I put together a little treasury


I can't decide which I love more, this Whale Chart from Arminho in Portugal;


or this French Botanical Chart from Bonnie and Bell in Newark, England.


Also on my lust list are this set of keys from an old typewriter. Just think of all the amazing things I could make with them...

You can find them over at etsy shop AMradio with the lovely Melissa in attendance.

Go check out the rest of my Old School crushes here.

xx V

1 comment:

Innocent Saqib said...

This is such a great resource that you are providing and you give it away for free. I love seeing blog that understand the value of providing a quality resource for free. osrs

Subscribe to our mailing list

* indicates required
Receive emails about