Sunny days and market wanders

I managed to take advantage of the sunshine Sunday morning with a walk on the beach. 


I always associate these towers with my childhood. Going to visit my grandparents I always knew we were near when their red and white stripes came into view.


On the way home I stopped into the Ferocious Mingle Market on Thomas Street. Its open Thursday to Sunday and its just a stones throw from Vicar Street and NCAD.


If you happen along at the right time there is live music and film screenings run all day in the background (below). You can sit back and chill out in the old cinema seats they managed to source from who knows where.


There is cakes and coffee and lets not forget the stalls. With a strong influence on vintage I've picked up some interesting finds each time I've been there.


The staple vinyl records of course (above)


On the way back to the car I spotted this window display, weirdly I've never noticed it before. The photo doesn't really do it justice. Suffice to say it satisfied my love of all things old and abandoned and dusty.


xx V

No comments:

Subscribe to our mailing list

* indicates required
Receive emails about