The Power of Making... Sugar Pig

Just before Christmas I was lucky enough to catch an exhibition in London's Victoria and Albert Museum called 'The Power of Making'

I took so many notes and scribbles and sketches of all the fantastic artists and designers and video instillations that I'm only now getting a chance to go through them all. I will of course be picking out my favourites to show you. Here's the first one that also synchs in with the beginning of my very loosely themed Valentines week. As you can tell by the fact my first post features a giant pig. But it is a Sugar Pig.



This video was part of an event for the Experimental Food Society in London.

It is the work of Michelle Wibowo, an award winning sugar artist and cake decorator. I also love the fact that she graduated as an architect. But that's just me.







No comments:

Subscribe to our mailing list

* indicates required
Receive emails about