In studio

This is the first in a new series of posts giving you a little peek into my world - well my studio anyway! I moved into a new studio space recently and one thing I've been struggling with was finding a good 'photo area'. There isn't a lot of natural light at the moment (a whole other story) so I decided to create my own.
Here's where youtube comes in. There is very little that cannot be solved using the wonders of the internet 

The Aim:To make a Light Box 

 There were a plethora of 'how to' videos but I picked this one below


To be honest once you have the general gist it doesn't take a whole lot of instructing. All you need is a cardboard box, I used a pretty big one so that I could fit larger items in it too, tissue paper, a sheet of white card, sellotape, a marker and a scalpel knife.  

And this is what you end up with.


 As you can see the room's pretty dark but inside you'de never know. 


A Gertrude Jekyll Rose - the perfect antidote to rainy day blues. 


Cute notebooks that kids make at my children's Birthday parties. 


My Christmas Tree Decorations in silver here

One of my Butterfly cards here


Now that I have it I can't understand why I didn't do it years ago.

No comments:

Subscribe to our mailing list

* indicates required
Receive emails about