This weeks Etsy picks

I haven't done a post on my Etsy love for a while so I thought it about time to slip one in. 


I love this mug because its so true, it does take forever, from Etsy shop Daily Grinder.

I found BeautySpot though the PapernStitch exhibition showcase. Reasons why I love this seller, the photography, the fact that I found it really hard to choose JUST four images for the post and jewellery itself, which I really might have to buy. But what to pick?

 Herbarium Necklace

Red Poppies jewellery set

Winter Kiss Necklace

Birds on a Branch earrings

And Finally all the way from Queensland, Australia we have this gorgeous Clutch Bag by HeidiCreations
 Its just so elegant and feminine but without being too girly.


No comments:

Subscribe to our mailing list

* indicates required
Receive emails about