homegrown craft part 1

Weekend catch up

On Saturday morning I swung by the Dundrum Car Boot but I have to say the weather washed it out...

 
So as the perfect antidote to the monsoon like flash floods of rain I went to the Marlay House Summer Fair that I was telling you all about on Friday's post. I got to catch up with some old friends, introduce myself to some twitter friends and make some new ones.

All the fabulous crafts on offer there has inspired me to do a series of features on the sellers that I particularly liked at the fair... (sorted by the order I saw them)

#1


 I caught up with the ever lovely Christina of Red Rufus Dogs. I'm loving her latest addition to the collection, the red rufus door stop (below)

And because I do love to watch people work, check out this lovely video of Christina at work

 
Just as lovely as the Etsy videos I'm always raving about. You can buy the sockdogs from her online store here

Seller #2 tomorrow...


No comments:

Subscribe to our mailing list

* indicates required
Receive emails about