Here comes the bride

 Im not quite sure where this post came from, I think I took in more of the royal wedding fever than I realised and it got me thinking of all the fabulously off beat ideas floating around out there for weddings.  Here are my favourites 

I found a very sweet post on alternative wedding set ups and get ups. Especially love this idea for seating guests.


Also staying in the momentos aisle Ive always hankered after a photo booth at my next big bash. Having seen the pics over on Oh Joy in the past,


it looks likes a very chilled out late night edition to the formal wedding shots.


I remember a friend telling me about a wedding she'd been to where the bride had spents months before hand trawling though charity shops and second hand stores picking up mismatched tea cups and saucers. On the day of the wedding each guest had their very own tea cup and they got to take them home with them afters.

image via La Vita Bella

I think thats me all wedding-ed out for now. Any favourites you want to share?

No comments:

Subscribe to our mailing list

* indicates required
Receive emails about