News news news

Come one, come all! Tomorrow I will have a stand at the Farmers Market in Naas. The first Saturday of the month there is a craft section so, if you are in the area, come visit. It is just beside Trax Brasserie (formerly the Storehouse restaurant)  and starts at 10am. There will be a small gift for those that turn up at my stand and say that you read about it here. I'll have a wide selection of my cards for sale including Birthday, Thank You and Just a Note Cards. Also come and check out my new range of New Baby  and Easter Cards.

I will also have a selection of my Keepsake boxes. Each box is unique covered in vintage maps and materials. They can be commissioned for a special occasion so you can choose the theme to suit the recipient.



 And don't forget the fairytale frames. 


If you can't make it tomorrow you can also buy a selection of my products on my etsy store, including this pack of gorgous Thank you cards (below) that I've just posted, or by contacting me directly at studio@six0sixdesign.com
 With Mothers Day just around the corner its the perfect place to come and get some inspiration.
Looking forward to seeing you on Saturday. 
xxx 
Vanessa

No comments:

Subscribe to our mailing list

* indicates required
Receive emails about