Wednesday is kikki k crazy

 I'm a stationery geek. So its really no surprise that I'm in love with all things kikki-k. An Australain company that deals in all things paper and office organisation related. Doesn't sound very exciting I hear you say, but just look how pretty it all is. 

 To Do or not To Do, that is the question.

 I think I may have a thing for paper clips. Just putting it out there. 

 Delicious wooden apple stamp. 


 And finally their 'Graf' collection of wrapping paper and DIY stickers which, all in all, really make me want to move somewhere in the general area code of a kikki k boutique down under.

I also want to say a big thank you to the lovely Amy of La Creme Beauty Salon in Naas who is now stocking a selection of my cards.

1 comment:

kikki.K said...

Thanks for the gorgeous stationery love on your blog! Great to see other stationery inspiration on your site.

Loving the apple card on your Etsy site! Lovely partner to our Picnic range: http://www.kikki-k.com/shop/category/collection/picnic/

kikki.K xx

Subscribe to our mailing list

* indicates required
Receive emails about