Pattern me up pattern me down


 I do love me some pattern
 

The patterned tights in an Anna Sui catwalk show

Love the combination of the heavily patterned upholstery with the models clothes in this photograph by  Dominik Smialowski

A piece from the late Alexander McQueens 2010 collection, inspired by Byzantine Art. And just in case you thought all fashion designers did was design clothing...


I'm not a fan of coke light but it doesnt mean I cant like the package it comes in. These were a part of a limited edition run designed by Robert Cavalli for fashion week in Milan back in 2008.

Speaking of animal prints I recently discovered a new favourite seller on Etsy, Sharon Montrose who takes these amazing photographs of animals in her studio.

No comments:

Subscribe to our mailing list

* indicates required
Receive emails about