Tuesday loves ... no fixed abode

I spend alot of time looking at what glorious treasures and bargains the web has to offer me and I am time and again frustrated by the 'we dont deliver to your location' messages or the ridiculous postage costs that are higher than the actual item itself. Even on the fab webiste notonthehighstreet.com the sellers wont always deliver to Ireland. And I get it, I really do, but it doesnt mean I have to like it. 

So the point of that little tirade was that I found an Irish online design retailer. And I LIKE IT. nofixedabode is a brother and sister team, the brother Peter McCann a designer himself.

Good china Bad china - blue by Peter McCann for Thorston van Elten

Owl cushionby Donna Wilson
Rainy day cushion also by Donna Wilson

Mingus poster

Coathanger by nofixedabode

No comments:

Subscribe to our mailing list

* indicates required
Receive emails about