Thursday finds... the perfect wine label (for me)

Fat Bastard wines knew what they were doing when they named their company and I have to say that I think it works. I'm not a wine connoisseur and I don't claim to be. I'm the kind of person that used to judge the quality of a bottle by how big the dent was in the bottom. I've since been told that could be a bit of an urban myth. So when it somes to choosing wine I'm constantly left bewildered by the choices out there. But name your label fat bastard and I'd buy you any day.

But its not all in the name. The label design, by design studio Turner Duckworth, is the perfect  reflection of the whimsical, slightly tongue in cheek, nature of the company. 



Slainte.

No comments:

Subscribe to our mailing list

* indicates required
Receive emails about