Monday looks at ... Robin

Normally I'm incredibly critical of furniture, especially the items that turn up in design magazines. Don't even get me started on Wallpapers last issue. But I have to say that I liked this piece by designer Robin Grasby. Entitled 'Homework', Its the right mix of practical without being ugly and I think the price isn't too outlandish for what it's offering. 
The desk interacts with your needs. It disassembles to leave behind just the two trestle tables, the front timber border doubles up as a ruler and the top surface offers up multiple uses. All in all, clever and handsome, what more could a girl ask for. 

Grasby himself has garnered alot of publicity since he graduated last year and I'd be interested to see what he does next.

No comments:

Subscribe to our mailing list

* indicates required
Receive emails about