Monday looks at... Anna

I'm back from my very lovely little break just in time to realise that its less than a week to Christmas. Since when did that happen I ask you?
But with that in mind and the manic rush that is present shopping in the lead up to the day, here is a lady who's work I spotted in when I was in Kilkenny design last week.

And I have to admit I've taken rather a shine to her. Anna Nielsen's latest prints feature what she calls 'silhouette people'. They are black and white prints that play host to monochrome characters in various story lines. Here are some of my favourites.


Just Married


Quantum Leap


 Against the flow


Gone Fishing


What memories are made of 

(to see the images in better detail just click on them)
See you tomorrow. 

No comments:

Subscribe to our mailing list

* indicates required
Receive emails about