Friday visits ... Thursday

Well I said in wednesday's blog that I would fill you on yesterdays delights from the Craft and Design Fair and who am I to disappoint. There were a lot of the usual contenders but I'm going to stick to the ones that stood out from the crowd as it were.


I met the lovely Debbie Paul from the self titled  Debbie Paul Studio

Her jewellery is beautifully crafted with an attention to detail that is apparent in every piece




These are just some of my favourites but if you don't get a chance to see her at the fair she has a lovely studio at 1 Cows Lane in Temple Bar. She also works to commission.

Also on the balcony was Ayelet Lalor who I already talked about here. I was very excited that she's holding a studio sale on the 11th and 12th December in her Design Tower studios in aid of her trip to Asia in January. Directions and details are on her website. Early christmas present to myself maybe....I have been very good recently.

For a break from the gaudy decorations that swamp the shops this time of year check out Mary Neeson's Porcelain Angels (30-40€ each) 


Another ceramic designer in the main hall was Gwen Bainbridge, (stand 40)  whom I remember buying lovely ceramic heart necklaces and buttons from last year. Her teapots (below) are just that bit different from the norm.


Enjoy the weekend, let me know if you discover any gems of christmas fairs.

No comments:

Subscribe to our mailing list

* indicates required
Receive emails about