Wednesday surfs for ... Su Blackwell


Su Blackwell is an English artist who works with paper, creating miniature worlds that delight and enchant. The first time I heard of her was when she worked on the Beringer Wine Campaign, the video here


is incredible. You have to watch it to believe it, the last 30 seconds are probably the best but the 'making of' is equally interesting. Recently she was in Elle magazine below

Her art is definitely on my wish list of pieces to buy ... someday

Have a nice wednesday

4 comments:

soul_of_fire_4 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
soul_of_fire_4 said...

Her work is incredible! Unfortunately I can't seem to play that link you have there for the making of the Beringer Wine Campaign video.. Sorry I deleted my lasy pst was trying to do it so that it came up as 'Naomi said...' but can't..

Camipants said...

a very nice blog! i am now a follower.

Camipants said...

I look at lots of blogs everyday, bloghopping! hit the "next blog" up on the top bar and it just takes you to a blog :)

Subscribe to our mailing list

* indicates required
Receive emails about