Friday visits... the knitting and stitching show

Big knitting seemed to be the theme of the day

Take part in a very large knitting challenge with Ingrid Wagner and the Big Knit Challenge
 
The beautifully decorated A Rubanesque stand makes my mouth water, if you miss the show check them out in the Powerscurt Townhouse Centre

I was also very excited, (yes I am sad I know, but I like to think I'm embracing my inner grandmother and staying ahead of the curve), to find this company, Texere yarns to buy silk tops at A LOT LESS than anywhere else in the show, Oliver twists included.

Just some of the things to be found at The Knitting and Stitching Show in the RDS Dublin on until Sunday and Harrogate from the 19th till the 22nd November

Have a great weekend. Happy Halloween

No comments:

Subscribe to our mailing list

* indicates required
Receive emails about